• Decrease font size
  • Increase font size
  • Share
  • Print


Some property requires special insurance. That’s why we work with insurers that offer a wide range of specific products that meet your needs.

Whether you are the owner of a recreational craft, motorcycle, an all-terrain vehicle or a snowmobile, we can obtain coverage with insurers that are specialized in the area.

We also invite you to consult certain sections of the site that specify the terms and conditions for operating and owning these items. 

Read our May-June 2005 article: Wonderful vacation and our July-August 2009 article: Do you have an all terrain or water vehicle? Ride in peace!
Can I let friends drive my boat or personal watercraft?
Most frequent exclusions – Ownership of a watercraft